Saturday, December 29, 2012

Time to Think Spring

I just got my first seed catalog in the mail yesterday. Yep, it's that time to start planning your garden. I want to try some new veggies and some new management practices. If anyone knows of any way of "weeding" that doesn't require back strain and pulling, please share with me. I have been perusing the catalog and am getting excited to get my hands dirty. My biggest problem is that once school starts, the garden goes by the wayside in September. So, I need to keep up my enthusiasm for at least 9 months. I will post soon with future gardening plans.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It won't happen overnight but I think this is a winner:

    http://www.backtoedenfilm.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not watched the Back to Eden film, but it looks very interesting and should have some useful gardening information. Thanks for the link, DFW.

      Delete

Your thoughts are welcome!