Monday, November 5, 2012

Puppy Sitting

DD19 called this evening. She is going out of town and wants to know if we can watch her 3 1/2 month old puppy over the weekend. A Blue Heeler. Named Wesson (Smith's cousin). With lots of energy. That never stops moving. That mauls our Cooper to death and when he's down and wore out, jumps and climbs all over him. Cooper is soooo patient with him. He let's him bite and pull at his fur and jump all over him. He runs around him and jumps some more. I get tired just watching for 2 minutes. Cooper is so wore out after an hour visit, he sleeps for hours afterward.

I said yes. Pictures and updates will follow this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet of you. Can't wait to see pictures. Poor Cooper, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so funny to see Cooper's facial expressions! I hope I can capture the moments.

      Delete
  2. i'm with Sandy and am looking forward to the pics as well. he must be one cute little puppy. and poor Cooper...good on him for having so much patience with the little guy!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kymber, yes Cooper is SOOO very patient. I don't know how he does it. I know I would have lost mine so quickly.

      Delete

Your thoughts are welcome!